What we offer
- We help organizations achieve substantial cost reduction to meet globally competitive prices and to achieve global quality standards / zero defect products and services
- We offer customized training content on Lean Management/Lean Six Sigma Yellow/Green and Black belt and help organizations in cost- effective and customized training and implementation
- We are accredited for Lean Six Sigma Green, and Black belt courses from Globally recognized PeopleCert IASSC.
- At ICEQBS, we have developed robust customization and service delivery processes to offer customized- high-quality services to customers.
Lead the Organization towards Efficiency & Profitability by Reducing Defects and Wastes
- We customize our services for any size or nature of the organization, from small to multi-national, from manufacturing to ITES / Software development, addressing the needs of different products/ services
- We consult with the customers to know which Process Improvement model will meet their growth requirements, helps cus tomize training content, and provide training & implementation services
- We help organizations to evolve by providing a customized long-term process improvement model to achieve sustainable improvements and growth in business
- We follow a hybrid model offering seamless online and offline support from senior and junior consultants to optimize cost and to ensure quality of services.
- We follow an uncompromised approach to the quality of training and consultancy services so that the client can become self-reliant within a few years in a cost effective manner.
We have experience in working with globally recognized organizations like L&T Valves, Pfizer Health Care, and Mahindra Finance and have completed successful project guidance support to multi-national giants like Amazon, Roqutette, DISYS, and more
Experience in Lean Six Sigma Consulting Projects
Roquette (Gokak, Karnataka)
- Consulted Roquette (roquette.com) France based MNC,, the largest manufacturer of Starch in India and the fourth largest in the world with a turnover of around 500 mn USD.
- Guided 3 Black Belt projects in Belgaum (Plant capacity 30,000 tons per month) and Viramgram in Gujarat (Plant capacity 8000 tons per month).
- Guided thru on site & off site consultation of the project to reduce Steam Consumption, control variations in output parameters and optimize the process conditions like Temperature, feed rate, pressure etc
- Work with Amazon for the project guidance and Toll Gate Review for the projects taken up in China, Japan, Romania, Mexico, Bengaluru and Chennai as a part of their Worldwide Lean Six Sigma Program.
- Successfully completed 30 projects in 2019, 60 projects in 2020.
- Guiding 70+ lean six sigma projects during 2021.
Grace World Supermarket (Chennai)
- Working with a chain of super markets, Grace world, having 9 outlets in Chennai for process improvement through lean methodology to improve the efficiency of the warehouse, repacking and outlet operations.
- Closely interacting with the ground level staff for incorporating Continuous Improvement mindset by implementing lean tools like 5S, Value stream mapping.
- Reduced the % error in warehouse operations from 15% to 0.5% and reduced lead time for order to receipt from 8 days to 4 days and reduced manpower from 18 to 12 for the same output using Value Stream Mapping
- Conducting weekly 5S audits to improve customer satisfaction and efficiency