Live Online Instructor Led Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training Programs
- Courses aligned with ASQ and IASSC Syllabus
- Courses accredited by People cert- IASSC
- Globally recognized certificate with Life time validity
- 2 Complimentary courses of your choice
- 36+ years experienced Faculty for Training
- Limited Batch size with interactive Live on-line session
- Minitab Practice session for 16 hours
- Live case studies discussed in session
- Free Project guidance and Exclusive Project completion Certificate
- Complementary coaching for ASQ/ IASSC exam
Accredited Training Organization for Peoplecert-IASSC®️
- IASSC accredited E – Certificate
- Life time access to Recordings of sessions
- 3 Mock Test Questions
- Soft copy of the Course material.
- Globally Recognized Certification with lifetime validity
- 3 Case studies across all verticals with simulated data
- 28 PDU for PMP certificate renewal
- Access to join any future GB live sessions within one year
- Free Project guidance
- Exclusive Project Completion Certificate
Who should Attend
- Any graduate with 2- 5 years of work experience.
- Middle & Senior Management professionals in Operations, Production, Quality, Supply Chain, Testing of any of the industry like Plant, Logistics, Software, Marketing, Maintenance and Finance functions.
- ideal for Quality system managers, Quality engineers, Quality supervisors, Quality analysts and managers, Quality auditors, and any individual wishing to improve quality and process within an organization
- Organisations, wherein the focus is on overall improvement in business and industry processes.
- Prior knowledge in statistics is not mandatory
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Course Training Certification Process
Consult with Our Technical Staff to Check Your Eligibility and the Right Course and Batch. Register for the Lean Six Sigma Certification Course
Attend Sessions to be Eligible for the Certification exam. In Case of Missing Sessions, View Recordings
Write Lean Six Sigma Certification Exam
Take the Certification Exam and Pass it With>60% Marks
After Attending all Sessions and Passing the Exam, Get Lean Six Sigma Certification from Iceqbs. Post it Proudly in Social Media and Apply for Top Notch Jobs.
Upcoming Schedule June
Batch - 1
Day : Every Friday
Date: 3, 10, 17, 24 Jun 2022
Time : 9.30AM to 1.30PM and 3.30PM to 7.30PM IST (weekly 8 Hours).
Duration : 28 Hrs.
Batch - 2
Day : Every Sunday
Date : 12, 19, 26 Jun & 3 July 2022
Time : 9.30AM to 1.30PM and 3.30PM to 7.30PM IST (weekly 8 Hours).
Duration : 28 Hrs.
Self- Paced Learning
- Lifetime access to E-learning content
- 3 case studies for practice from various industries
- 3 Mock Question Papers
- Free one on one doubt clearing session with the trainer
Online Boot Camp
- Everything in Self-Paced Learning plus
- Soft copies of the Course Material
- Live on-line training sessions by experts
- Recording of the sessions
- Project guidance and exclusive certificate
Corporate / Group Training -
- Customized to your requirements
- Flexible pricing
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Course Curriculum
- What is LSS
- Six sigma certification levels
- ASQ vs IASSC
- Various career opportunities and salary aspects
- What is Six sigma
- Six Sigma and variation
- Performance Levels of Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Methodology DMAIC
- Six Sigma Methodology DFSS
- History of Six Sigma
- Evolution of Six Sigma
- Objective of LSS
- Six Sigma Deliverables
- The Problem-solving strategy
- Six Sigma roles and responsibilities
- Voice of Customer (VOC)
- Critical to Quality (CTQ)
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Project Charter
- Lean Tools
- Process Mapping
- Data and its type
- Data collection and analysis
- Probability and Graphical Analysis
- (MSA) Measurement system analysis
- Process Capability analysis
- Multivari Analysis
- Binomial and Poisson Distribution
- Sampling techniques
- Central Limit Theorem
- Inferential Statistics
- Hypothesis Testing
- Hypothesis Testing with Normal Data
- Hypothesis Testing with Non-normal Data
- Chi Square test
- Lean Tools
- Simple Linear Regression
- Multiple Regression Analysis (MRA)
- Creative problem solving
- Lean Controls – 5S, Kanban, Poka Yoke,
- Statistical Process Control
- Six Sigma Control plan
FAQ – Lean Six Sigma
A: Lean Six Sigma is a methodology that relies on a collaborative team effort to improve performance by systematically removing waste and reducing variation; It combines lean manufacturing/lean enterprise and Six Sigma to eliminate the eight kinds of waste: defects, overproduction, waiting, non-utilized talent, transportation, inventory, motion, extra-processing.
Six Sigma certification has multiple levels. All those levels have been titled ‘Belts’. Each belt entails us to carry different skills and responsibilities. 1. Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt; 2. Lean Six Sigma Green Belt; 3. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt; 4. Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
At iceqbs, the course curriculum is designed as per the IASSC Body of Knowledge
A: There are no pre requisites to do this course. Anyone who wants to gain knowledge in Lean Six Sigma and the DMAIC methodology can take up this course. 2+ years of work experience in any industry would be ideal
A: There are no pre requisites to do this course. Anyone who wants to gain knowledge in Lean Six Sigma and the DMAIC methodology can take up this course. 5+ years of work experience in any industry would be ideal.
A: Lean Six Sigma combines both the methodologies Lean and Six Sigma. Lean and Six Sigma both have different tools that could be utilized for process improvement. Lean focuses on reducing the waste and Six Sigma focuses on reducing the errors.
If the focus is to just reduce the variation in the process than Six Sigma can be utilized, but if the focus is to reduce waste in the process and also reduce the variation in the process than Lean Six Sigma can be utilized.
A: Iceqbs is certified an accredited training organization from IASSC. The courses are accredited by People cert- IASSC (International Association for Six Sigma Certification)
A: No. Certified Six Sigma practitioners can apply the concept in all sectors and industries because process improvement and quality control are an inevitable part of running a successful business in any domain.
A: It’s a common myth that Lean Six Sigma is applicable to manufacturing sector only. Service-oriented organizations like BPO, KPO etc., are implementing Lean Six Sigma methodology to improve their business process efficiency and effectiveness.
Yellow belt – This certification program will provide knowledge about the basics of the six sigma methodology. It does not add great value and one can always skip this certification as the basics are covered in a green belt too.
Green Belt – This course is much suitable for beginners and experienced participants as it covers the basics and the details about how to implement, the Lean Six Sigma tools and the techniques.
Black belt – This is an advanced course suitable for those who have a larger experience and require greater support to solve complex problems in the organization
FAQ - Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification & Exam
You can obtain Lean Six Sigma Green and Black Belt Certificate from Iceqbs by appearing for Online MCQ exam and obtaining 60% score. Note: You can make a maximum of 3 attempts.
IASSC provides an unbiased independent third-party validation of Lean Six Sigma knowledge through globally recognized Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, Green Belt and Yellow Belt Certifications. You can arrange your IASSC Certification Exams through On-Demand Web-Based Testing System, facilitated by iceqbs.
If you wish to get the certification from IASSC or ASQ, we extend our support by coaching and providing mock tests.
IASSC and ASQ Exam fees should be borne by the candidate
IASSC Certification provides a mark of professional distinction. The IASSC Lean Six Sigma Certification Exams aim to measure a person’s knowledge of the topics contained within the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge™. IASSC certification provides evidence of personal accomplishment in the mastery of the universally accepted IASSC Lean Six Sigma Standards.
FAQ - General
Online, through Zoom platform.
We offer customized online & offline (corporate) LSS training with limited batch size
New batch commences every month.
We offer 2 Batches
Batch 1: Exclusive for Middle East countries
Every Friday – Time : 9.30AM to 1.30PM and 3.30PM to 7.30PM IST (weekly 8 Hours).
Time : 9.30AM to 1.30PM and 3.30PM to 7.30PM IST
Green Belt – 28 hours
Black Belt – 32 Hours
We would provide the recording of every session.
Also, We exclusively provide free access to our Live – online classes anytime within 1 year of registration.
PDU stands for Professional Development Unit as project management credential. You’ll earn 28 PDUs
We are a leading provider of training for working professionals, who transforms careers through skills and certification training. Our LSS course are aligned to the prestigious and globally renowned IASSC Lean six sigma certifications
Our online courses is designed in a way to add the same value as that of conventional classroom courses and has added the convenience of learning at anytime, anywhere and on any device (Laptop, Desktop, Mobile, Tablet, etc). With live online interactive sessions, students won’t miss the discussion with trainers and other peers that you get in a typical classroom setting.
Middle & Senior Management professionals in Operations, Production, Quality, Supply Chain, Testing of any of the industry like Plant, Logistics, Software, Marketing, Maintenance and Finance functions .
Any graduate with 2- 5 years of work experience.
Prior knowledge in statistics is not mandatory
Managers and Senior Managers in Operations, Production, Quality, Supply Chain, Logistics, Marketing, Maintenance, Software and Finance functions from all verticals
Any graduate with more than 5 years of work experience
Prior knowledge in statistics not mandatory